1. Student Research Proposal Seminar
a. The committee of the proposed seminar is a team formed to evaluate the research proposal seminar consisting of the main advisor as chairman, the advisor of the member as secretary, and three assessors who are qualified professors or doctoral in the field of science relevant to the topic of the research proposal.
b. students are allowed to carry out research proposal seminars with the following requirements:
1) obtain approval from the results of the proposal committee meeting
2) Executed after passing the evaluation of the first two semesters
3) Have prepared a proposal for seminar materials in accordance with the format set by PPs Unhas
c. Research proposal seminars can only be conducted if:
1) The research proposal is submitted by the student to the advisor and examiner at least 3 (three) days before the seminar.
2) the invitation for the research proposal seminar is submitted by the PSMTI admin no later than 3 days before the seminar.
3) attended by all test teams
4) The seminar is led by the chairman of the committee (supervisor or specially appointed)
d. For students who do not pass are given the opportunity to repeat once again within a maximum grace period of 1 semester.
2. Research Implementation
a. Students can carry out research if they have passed the research proposal seminar and have been approved by the supervisor
b. Research must be carried out no later than six months after the research proposal seminar
c. The research is carried out systematically and continuously with the direction of supervisors 1 and 2
d. During conducting research, students are required to submit their research progress to supervisors 1 and 2 regularly
e. For students who do not pass the master's exam, they are given the opportunity to repeat once again within a maximum period of three months at their own expense
f. Thesis is signed by the supervisor, KPS, and the dean
3. Research result seminar
a. The committee that evaluates the research results seminar is the committee that evaluates the research proposal seminar
b. Students are permitted to conduct research seminars with the following requirements:
1. Registered as a student at PSMTI Unhas in the current semester
2. Have passed all courses
3. The thesis manuscript has been approved by supervisors 1 and 2
4. Have prepared the results of the seminar materials in accordance with the format set by PSMTI Unhas
5. Have made scientific articles on research results that are part of their thesis and are ready to be submitted to accredited scientific journals and reputable proceedings (scopus) PSMTI
c. Research seminars can only be conducted if:
1. The thesis manuscript has been checked and approved by supervisors 1 and 2
2. The thesis is submitted by students to the judging committee no later than 3 days before the seminar
3. The invitation to the seminar on research results is signed by the dean and submitted to the supervisor and examiners no later than 3 days before the results seminar
d. For students who do not pass the seminar on research results, they are given the opportunity to repeat once again in a maximum time of three months
e. The re-seminar of research results that are not carried out within the deadline will be declared as not passing
4. Master's final exam
a. Master's final exam permit issued and signed by the deputy dean 1
b. The master's final examination committee is the committee that evaluates the research results seminar
c. Attended by all examiners and supervisors
d. The thesis value consists of the value of the research proposal seminar with a weight of 15%, the value of the seminar on research results with a weight of 25%.