Based on the graduate profile and grades, the learning achievement of PSMTI Unhas which is at LEVEL 8 based on Presidential Regulation Number 8 of 2012 concerning the Indonesian National Qualifications Framework (KKNI) is divided into 4 aspects, namely aspects of attitudes and values (S), aspects of knowledge (P), aspects of general skills (KU), and aspects of special skills (KK). Each MTI Study Program graduate has the following learning outcomes:
1. Elements of Attitude and Values
1. Fear of God Almighty and be able to show a religious attitude;
2. Upholding human values in carrying out duties based on religion, morals, and ethics;
3. Contribute to improving the quality of life in society, nation, state, and the progress of civilization based on Pancasila
4. To act as citizens who are proud and love their homeland, have nationalism and a sense of responsibility to the state and nation;
5. Appreciate the diversity of cultures, views, religions, and beliefs, as well as the opinions or original findings of others;
6. Cooperate and have social sensitivity and concern for society and the environment;
7. Obey the law and discipline in the life of society and the state;
8. Internalize academic values, norms, and ethics;
2. Element of Knowledge (P)
1. Able to develop knowledge and technology in the fields of engineering and business management, manufacturing and logistics management, as well as ergonomics and work safety through research to produce innovative and tested works;
2. Able to solve industrial problems in the fields of engineering and business management, manufacturing and logistics management, as well as ergonomics and work safety through an inter or multidisciplinary approach;
3. Able to manage research in the fields of engineering and business management, manufacturing and logistics management, as well as ergonomics and work safety that are beneficial to society and science, and gain national and global recognition.
3. General Skills (KU)
1. Able to develop logical, critical, systematic, and creative thinking in the field of industrial systems engineering through scientific research or the creation of designs that pay attention to and apply humanities values;
2. Able to compile ideas, thoughts, and scientific arguments in the field of industrial systems engineering responsibly and based on academic ethics, and communicate them through the media to the academic community and the wider community;
3. Able to make strategic decisions in solving engineering problems and business management, manufacturing and logistics management, as well as ergonomics and work safety that pay attention to and apply humanities values based on analytical or experimental studies of information and data;
4. Special Skills (KK)
Developing industrial engineering knowledge through research with an inter or multidisciplinary approach to produce tested, nationally or internationally recognized writings in the form of scientific publications;
Based on the graduate profile and grades, the learning achievement of the UNHAS Master of Industrial Engineering Study Program refers to 3 main points, namely: ability in the field of work, knowledge mastered, and managerial ability. The PMTI Achievements are described in 6 points, including:
1. Able to formulate problems related to industrial engineering systems and propose contextual solutions in the form of system designs and based on theoretical studies of industrial engineering.
2. Able to develop industrial engineering science through research with an inter or multidisciplinary approach to produce tested writings, recognized nationally or internationally in the form of scientific publications.
3. Able to contribute to research roadmaps and able to manage research in industrial engineering.
4. Mastering research methodology and industrial engineering theory related to systems theory and industrial engineering, engineering and business management including strategic management, performance measurement, project management, financial engineering, manufacturing systems, supply chain engineering, distribution management, sustainable manufacturing, and comfort in the workplace , to be able to play a role as researchers, academics, and bureaucrats in their respective environments.
5. Able to make strategic decisions in the fields of engineering and business and manufacturing management as well as logistics management and can manage work teams independently, communicatively, appreciatively and participatively.
6. Have good professional ethics.